Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Q 15: What are the do's and don'ts (mostly don'ts) when giving a presentation using powerpoint?


This is a fun one - and an easy one for me to write a question on!

I'll give you a few hints to get you started:

Consider:

Preparation
General appearance of the slide
Components you put on the slide
What you talk about
How you talk about it
What accessories you use
Time management


Ok that's enough hints...   suggest you jot some things down on a scratch pad, and see how many you managed to come up with compared to me! (And then think about how you personally would avoid making these mistakes! )

I'm going to be out of town (teaching at the Charles River Short Course next week, then spending a week pursuing my hobby) so it might be a couple of weeks before I get back to this - plenty of time to come up with a good long list!  ðŸ˜‰
As always, the answers can be found under answers on the right sidebar Q15...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete